Friday 26 February 2016

Funday Friday

Good afternoon,

Another fun day was had here in the Batten Team. For example, I introduced a new app from my phone - Story Cubes.


So, I rolled the dice (on my phone), screen shotted the result...


...bluetooth'd the file to my computer and then sent it straight to the children's Literacy folder, so that the children could get into groups of three or four and make up a story between them. Orally.

To further that, 500 points is offered to each child who uses this image, pastes it into a Google Doc and writes a small story using these cubes.

:-)

(Postscript - Here's Gabrielle's story from...three days hence?)

During lunch, the choir practiced ...


...for a performance thereof at next week's assembly. Please join us.

Have a good weekend,

Mr Grant


No comments:

Post a Comment